We present our favorite reviews of Mediterranean cruises. They are all recent, useful and entertaining. Learn from the experiences of other passengers.
1. Silversea Mediterranean cruise review. Cruise from Barcelona to Rome on the Silver Spirit. The reviewer loves this ship. He calls it "restful, relaxing and luxurious." Links to day-by-day reports from the cruise with many large photos. Comprehensive tour of the ship. The Silversea Mediterranean cruises.
2. Holland America Mediterranean cruise review. Cruise from Rome on the Holland America Koningsdam. Dozens of pictures and a complete tour of the ship. He provides commentary on all of it, including the food. The review is 3 parts. See our full list of Mediterranean cruises on Holland America.
3. Disney Mediterranean cruise review. Disney Cruise Line isn't like the others, so inside information from this reviewer is very helpful. They traveled with 3 small children. There are many activities available for kids, and things to do just for adults. He recommends booking far in advance, and don't go on cruise-sponsored excursions. See our calendars of Disney Mediterranean cruises.
4. Review of a Mediterranean cruise on Norwegian Cruise Line. A 7-day round-trip cruise from Barcelona on the huge Norwegian Epic. Good photos. They had a spacious room with a large balcony. A couple of short videos are included as well as links to her write-ups of each port of call. All of the Mediterranean cruises on Norwegian.
5. Princess cruise from Barcelona to Rome review. A cruise on the Royal Princess ship. Big photos. Descriptions and tips for each of the ports of call. Overall she says "a Mediterranean cruise is an amazing way to see a whole lot of Europe in a very short time!" And it is "easy." See our complete schedule of Princess Mediterranean cruises.